Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8-Easter Sunday Treats

I love spending quality time with my family. Saturday afternoon was spent in the kitchen with my mom, catching up on life and making preparation for Sunday's Easter meal of ham, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, orange jello salad, rolls, and plenty of sweet treats to share. 

And of course, no family get-together would be complete without fruit pizza


1 Peter 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 

1 comment:

  1. These look so delightful and yummy! That's the first time I've heard of fruit pizza. Looks amazing! I might just have to try that out =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete