Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos w/Homemade Guacamole

Fiesta night at the Hernandez home. My husband and I loved these.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos w/Homemade Guacamole
(Once again, please pardon my estimated measurements...I improvised as I went along)

Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
4-6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 package chicken taco seasoning
1/4 cup water
1 small can of salsa w/chiles
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. Before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return to slow cooker and set to warm. Serve with tortillas and your favorite taco fixings (salsa, corn, cheese, guacamole, etc).

Homemade Guacamole
2 avocados mashed
Cumin
Garlic powder
Garlic salt
Dried Onion
1tbsp light Miracle Whip
Mix ingredients well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment