Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 12- Parmesan Crusted Chicken

One of my favorite recipes to make is my mom's oven baked chicken. The chicken is always moist, delicious, and perfectly coated in paprika, flour, and pepper. Tonight I was inspired to take the same idea, but bake my chicken in a different kind of coating.

As a novice domestic, it may be a little ambitious to ditch measurements and recipes and try something new. But hey, I was feeling pretty confident tonight and thought I'd start small. Besides, it can't get much simpler than chicken right?

It's a small accomplishment but I'll claim it. Turned out tasty. 


Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/Mixed Vegetables
*Estimated measurements
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1-2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a gallon bag, combine ingredients and shake well until chicken is coated. Grease pan with oil or nonstick cooking spray. Lay chicken in pan and bake 40-60 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment