Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 4-TGFGN (Thank God for Great Neighbors!)

My husband and I were delighted when another young, married couple moved in across from us. We had our new neighbors over for dinner last night and had a wonderful time of fellowship, laughter, board games, and gaining instant friends. Thank God for great neighbors!

The first time my husband and I invited our families over for dinner, I tormented myself trying to figure out what to make. I felt a need to establish my reputation and to make something that everyone would enjoy. After a year of domestic bliss, I may not be Martha Stewart but I am happy to say that hosting people over for dinner has become a source of joy rather than stress. 

For yesterday's menu, I opted for something familiar, tested, and delicious. 

The Menu
 Chicken Primavera with pasta (an old favorite, worth repeating)
Garlic Bread
Green Salad w/Tomatoes


No comments:

Post a Comment