We didn't actually eat this for supper, but I had to share. It is our week to bring treats to small group, so I thought I'd mix up a classic recipe and try something new.
Dark Chocolate Cherry-Cheesecake Bars
1 box Dark Chocolate brownie mix w/necessary ingredients
2 8oz packages low-fat cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 21oz can cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prepare brownie mix as directed.
3. Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour brownie mixture into greased 9 x 13 pan. Layer topping mixture over brownie mix. Next, spoon cherry pie filling on top. Run tip of a knife through topping and brownie mix to create a marble effect.
5. Bake at 350 35-45 minutes or until brownie edges begin to pull away from the sides and edges of the cream cheese are slightly browned.
6. Cool pan and chill 4 hours.
7. Cut into slices. Pour large class of milk. Enjoy.